Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express (Review)

Hey Girls..
it's not a new product.. but, this one is my favorite! I love Maybelline eyes products(^_^)
its's waterproof mascara with collagen and can give you 9x instant volume! 


awww.. look at the color it's yellow and Purple!! love it


Before


 After

 Before


 After

 After (dari samping)

What I like about this product:
  • Cheap
  • Waterproof
  • it's volumize and also lenghtens my eyelashes
  • it's can curls my eyelashes
  •  stay all day
  • never smudges on my eyes
What I don't Like About this Products:
  • it's so hard to remove. you must use makeup remover for waterproof

Ok.. Girls

bye
xox
(^_^)v

2 komentar:

  1. hey hun, i think you mistype about the color.. isn't it yellow and purple? he5
    btw this is my favourite mascara too ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ahhh..hahhahhaha. iya..bener!! thanks atas koreksinya!!

      Hapus